All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCount from one to ten with apes and primates. One gorilla, two orang-utangs and three chimpanzees. Explore the family of primates and learn to count from one to ten with former Children's Laureate in this exquisite picture book for the youngest of children. With all the colour and drama of the natural world, Anthony Browne's detailed depictions of monkeys and apes bring a new depth to first numbers and convey an important message to us all.
- Author BiographyAnthony Browne is an internationally acclaimed author/illustrator who has won many prizes for his work, including the Hans Christian Andersen Award in 2000, for his services to children's literature - the first British illustrator to win the prize since 1956. He was Children's Laureate from 2009-2011 and is an ambassador for children's books around the world. Anthony lives in Canterbury, Kent.
- Author(s)Anthony Browne
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width268 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.