All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentipede has one hundred feet. One hundred feet means one hundred shoes. How in the world does Centipede choose shoes? This Math Reader clearly demonstrates the concepts of pairs and multiple sets, all in simple, rollicking, rhythmic text and with bright, graphic illustrations.
- Author(s)Charles Ghigna
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width92 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.