All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's busy and hectic society some find it hard to manage and get to grips with their time limitations; their relationship problems; their spirituality; their career and wealth issues; their health concerns; plus dealing with other general life issues -which seem to crop up at the most ipportune moments. Coach Antony wrote this book - in its original form - for his friends and fans on Facebook. His intent in 'One Hundred and One Daily Challenges and Affirmations' is to bring daily structure and wholeness into the lives of the people who 'liked' him there. In his life coaching practice, Coach Antony, has developed his own successful methodology to help his clients find fulfilment. His vocation has always been assisting people to observe and deal with life's challenges - such as in the realm of Health, Career, Wealth, Relationship, Spirituality and Personal Growth. After many years of experience of working with people, from many areas of society, Coach Antony is aware that each of us are at different stages of enlightenment - spiritual and otherwise - and each has his or her path to tread. This book has been carefully designed to offer the reader One Hundred and One Daily Challenges and Affirmations to assist in helping them find inner peace and happiness in daily life. Every one of the challenges assists the reader to reconsider certain important aspects of their lives - the wisdom gained is important if we are to live a fulfilled and wholesome life. This book is to support all those who are looking to find their unique path forward and to lead them towards a life of inner peace and serenity.
- Author BiographyYou'll agree how difficult it is to write something short and precise about yourself. So allow me to introduce myself: My name is Antony Birks and I'm a certified intuitive life coach. I'm a dynamic 50 years old, a family man with a loving wife and 4 children to keep me on my toes. I was born in London and spent the first 30 years of my life there. On my 30th birthday I left England, after having completed a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Sociology at Kingston University, and moved to Germany, quite a change from the busy streets of London. We now live in a little village in northern Germany. For the past twenty years, I've been working with people, assisting them in an advisory capacity. As a community representative, I have been invited to participate in a number of projects - some of them demanding but at the same time very fulfilling. As a Life Coach, I hold the title - L.C.H Dip. accreditation, that I gained while working with one of Europe's leading Life Coaches, Curly Martin. My vocation and purpose in life has become more clear over the last few years. It became apparent that my people skills, including my ever present English humour, is a major part of who I am. I pride myself in my listening abilities, I am professional in my relationship with all those that I come into contact with. I get an incredible amount of satisfaction in assisting people who are willing to change certain areas of their lives. Planning and accompanying a specific goal for someone, providing regular motivation and assistance, is all part of my unique life coaching package. The creative process is a very important part of my life. Oil painting, mainly landscapes, but also abstract expression, is a great medium to express myself. Tai Chi and meditation balance out the Ying and Yang. My English garden is also important in allowing me a place to feel secure and allow my creativity to work undisturbed. Creativity is something I encourage greatly in my clients. Over time Spirituality has become more and more significant in everything I do. The Laws of Attraction and Reciprocity are part of the method that I teach to my clients, and are an integral part of my daily life and my life coaching practice. Giving something back to society - be it in the form of a donation or to volunteer my time for some good cause, is key to living a peaceful and serene life. Helping those less fortunate than ourselves is a certain way of helping ourselves live a more fulfilling life.
- Author(s)Antony Paul Birks,Coach Antony
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.