All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionAlone in a new city, former Iraqi expatriate Abu Saheeh has exactly what he wants: freedom from his past. But then he meets Layla, a whimsical fourteen year-old girl who enchants him with her love of American pop culture. Distracted by her stories, Abu Saheeh settles into the town's rhythm and begins rebuilding his life. But two sudden developments - his alliance with a powerful merchant and his employment of a hot-headed young assistant - reawaken his painful memories and t even Layla may be able to save him from careening out of control and endangering all their lives. A breathtaking story of family, friendship, love, betrayal, and sacrifice, ONE HUNDRED AND ONE NIGHTS is an unforgettable vel about the struggle for salvation and the power of family.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Buchholz served as a Civil Affairs Officer in Safwan, Iraq, from 2005 to 2006 and is currently living with his family in Oman. His nonfiction book Private Soldiers was published by the Wisconsin Historical Society Press in 2007. One Hundred and One Nights is his first novel.
- Author(s)Benjamin Buchholz
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBack Bay Books
- Out-of-print date12/04/2014
- Weight324 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.