All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionDon't you want to change your life? Everyone does, and our Wisdom Waters Health and Happiness series offers a perfect opportunity to make real, positive change happen. Each numbered volume features a transformative chat with Howard Murad, MD, founder of the worldwide Inclusive Health(R) movement. Dr. Murad's inspirational stories, insights, and sound medical advice aim to help people heal themselves and unlock their personal potential for happiness. The expansive full page art created by the author and found throughout the text assists by opening hearts and minds to new possibilities. More attractive than even the most colorful greeting cards, these amazing little books make inexpensive and truly meaningful gifts for friends and family in need of a lift. Often a single solution can solve many different problems. A whole host of troubles may stem from a single central cause. Correct that problem and the others will be fixed along with it. This is well kwn in the health field because one disease can have multiple symptoms which will fade away when the illness itself is cured. The same principle applies to life in general. Here in Book Five of Dr. Murad's Health and Happiness Series, the author explains how one seemingly insignificant change in lifestyle can open up a whole new world of possibilities.
- Author BiographyDr. Howard Murad, M.D. is a renowned physician and expert on slowing the aging process. Dr. Murad's objective is to help people live healthier, happier, and more successful lives by reawakening the vigor and creativity of their youth. His methods focus on the overall well-being of people rather than the spot treatment of individual conditions or diseases. Dr. Murad has appeared on PBS and authored more than a dozen books including Conquering Cultural Stress and The Water Secret. He lives and practices medicine in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Howard Murad
- PublisherWisdom Waters Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Waters Press
- Content Note15 colour illustrations, 1 colour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.