All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust one flash unit and a DSLR camera: that's all it takes to get beautifully lighted images. Revealing his proven shooting techniques, leading photographer John Denton shows how to achieve great effects--indoors and out--from minimal equipment. He explains how to modify a single flash to get specific results, and apply that equipment most effectively. Numerous diagrams and photos present detailed set-ups, and this richly illustrated guide also features tutorials, post-processing tips, and a look at various photographic genres, from weddings to lifestyle to nudes.
- Author BiographyJohn Denton is recognized by the Society of Wedding ad Portrait Photographers (SWPP) as a leader in his field and regularly offers workshops and gives popular seminars at international exhibitions like Focus on Imaging. John has also written for Photo Pro and Professional Imagemaker magazines.
- Author(s)Adam Duckworth,John Denton
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleLark Photography Book (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width234 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.