All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe publication of the second edition of The Order of Celebrating Matrimony provides new liturgical and pastoral opportunities for presiders and parishes. In One Love, Fr. Paul Turner-one of the most reliable experts in Catholic liturgy today-provides sound guidance and instruction on the rite. Among the many important and practical topics he covers are:* uses for the expanded introduction* the engagement ceremony* the location for the wedding* the revised words for the questions, consent, and reception of consent* the customs of the arras, the lazo, and the veil* other wedding customs* and moreOne Love promises to be the go-to liturgical resource on Catholic weddings for years to come.
- Author BiographyPaul Turner is pastor of St. Anthony Parish in Kansas City, Missouri. A priest of the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph, he holds a doctorate in sacred theology from Sant' Anselmo in Rome. He is a former president of the North American Academy of Liturgy and a member of Societas Liturgica and the Catholic Academy of Liturgy. He serves as a facilitator for the International Commission on English in the Liturgy. His publications include Glory in the Cross, Let Us Pray, and Whose Mass Is It? Why People Care So Much about the Catholic Liturgy published by Liturgical Press. He is a contributor to Give Us This Day.
- Author(s)Paul Turner
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.