All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe remarkable true story of a puppy named Teddy who escaped death less than three times at the hand of bad people but was rescued by a loving family and w lives grandly in a Manhattan, penthouse apartment. This wags to riches tale is a heart warming adventure which once again proves that every dog has his day. Especially One Lucky Puppy.
- Author BiographyDr. Simon Mills is a versatile and passionate writer. In addition, he is a skilled and successful entrepreneur with over thirty years of business experience. Born in Perth, Western Australia in 1967 he studied at the Conservatorium of Music in New South Wales and went on to become a piano tuner - restorer, tour with many successful rock bands and to co-host a radio show called Friday Live which became nationally syndicated. Mills founded London Music Group ( LMG ) with business partner Wazza Bray in 1990 and grew that company to the number one commercial music house in the country, winning award after award and culminating in the world's best jingle award. In 2003, with several successful startups completed, Simon moved from Australia to New York City with his wife and three children. Simon grew LMG digitalMedia in the US to attract customers as significant as Hyatt, AIG, BBDO, CBS, Starbucks, Pepsi, The Economist and many more. As a writer, Simon's current focus is on books for children. Mostly because he still considers himself one.
- Author(s)Dr Simon E Mills
- PublisherEnigami & Rednow Publishers, New York
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnigami & Rednow Publishers, New York
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.