All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlek Khederian should have guessed something was wrong when his parents took him to a restaurant. Everyone kws that Armenians never eat out. Between bouts of interrogating the waitress and criticising the menu, Alek's parents anunce that he'll be attending summer school to bring up his grades. Alek is sure this experience will be the perfect hellish end to his hellish freshman year of high school. He never could've predicted that he'd meet someone like Ethan. Ethan is everything Alek wishes he were: confident, free-spirited, and irreverent. He can't believe a guy this cool wants to be his friend. And before long, it seems like Ethan wants to be more than friends. Alek has never thought about having a boyfriend - he's barely ever had a girlfriend but maybe it's time to think again.
- Author BiographyMichael Barakiva, author of One Man Guy, is a theater director of Armenian/Israeli descent and a writer who lives in Manhattan with his husband. He is a graduate of Vassar College and the Juilliard School, an avid cook and board-game player, and a soccer player with the New York Ramblers.
- Author(s)Michael Barakiva
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.