Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this long-awaited return of detective-turned-global-troubleshooter Ty Hauck, he and a courageous young whitewater guide step into a deadly showdown between downtrodden farmers and a clandestine energy giant bent on destroying their way of life in this topical and unrelenting thriller from New York Times bestselling author Andrew GrossDuring a routine trip down the rapids outside Aspen, Colorado, whitewater guide Dani Whalen finds a body washed up on the river's edge, and it turns out to be a close friend. Trey Watkins's death is quickly ruled an accident by local law enforcement, but, reading the signs, Dani is convinced that something far more sinister has occurred. She takes her case to Wade Dunn, the local police chief and her ex-stepfather, with whom she shares some unfinished business, and he repeats the company line: Trey's death is t worth an investigation. Undeterred, Dani secretly builds her case, and when Ron, a hot-air-balloon operator who says he saw something up in the air that day to back up her claims, is killed himself in a fiery crash, Dani threatens to take her suspicions public, goading Wade into tossing her in jail. Ty Hauck has been sailing the Caribbean for three months, recuperating physically and spiritually from his last deadly case. When Dani's father, an old friend, reaches him and says his daughter is in trouble out west, Ty doesn't hesitate to moor his boat and get involved. At first reluctantly, but then full-on, Ty and Dani become ensnared in a sinister scheme running deep beneath the surface of a quiet Colorado town that has made its own deal with the devil to survive. But in the deadly square-off between giant energy concerns and beaten-down ranchers and farmers, there is one resource even more valuable than oil in this drought-stricken region: water. As Ty and Dani discover the true price that all will pay to get it, they're drawn in deeper as the stakes grow even higher.
- Author(s)Andrew Gross
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight544 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.