All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAre you journeying through unexpected changes, personal struggles, or heavy-hearted days? Experience God's hope and provision in healing prayers written especially for times like these. Hope Lyda, author of more than 20 encouraging and insightful prayer books and devotionals, combines two of her most popular titles One-Minute Prayers[trademark] for Those Who Hurt and One-Minute Prayers[trademark] for Healing, in this attractive, padded hard cover volume filled with: personal healing prayers; comforting verses; and, meaningful reflections. When words are hard to come by, these simple and soulful prayers lift up deep needs and daily needs and lead you to God's abundant care and lavish grace.
- Author BiographyHope Lyda has a heart for inviting people to experience the still and quiet voice of God in their lives. As an editor and writer, she has worked in publishing for more than 20 years. Her popular devotionals, novels, and prayer books include One-Minute Prayers for Women, One-Minute Prayers for Comfort and Healing, and This Little Light of Mine and have sold more than one million copies.
- Author(s)Hope Lyda
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.