All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a mom or dad who has watched your adult child's life spiral out of control, you're t alone. You join a reluctant club comprised of millions of parents concerned about the bad choices their son or daughter has made. Author Allison Bottke is part of that club too. She has watched in agony as her son made choices that eventually resulted in his arrest. Out of her experience came her bestselling book Setting Boundaries[trademark] with Your Adult Children, the first in a highly successful series of Setting Boundaries[trademark] books. Now Allison offers you - and all parents in pain - a book of prayers written specifically to help you intercede with God on behalf of your prodigal. If you kw the pain of parenting an adult child who has lost his or her way, you will also kw that ultimately your best hope is in God's intervention. Allison's prayers give voice to the cries of your own heart and your desire to seek and trust God with your adult child's present and future.
- Author BiographyAllison Bottke is the award-winning author of the acclaimed Setting Boundaries series, which includes Setting Boundaries with Your Adult Children, Setting Boundaries with Your Aging Parents, Setting Boundaries with Difficult People, Setting Boundaries with Food, Setting Boundaries for Women, and The Young Women's Guide to Setting Boundaries. She is the founder of the SANITY Support Group, an outreach based on the Setting Boundaries series (more than 150,000 sold). Her other books include the God Answers Prayers series, and she is the founder and general editor of more than a dozen volumes in the popular God Allows U-Turns anthology. She has written or edited more than 30 nonfiction and fiction books, and is a frequent guest on national radio and TV programs. Allison lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. www.settingboundariesbooks.com Awards Win
- Author(s)Allison Bottke
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.