All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNott, who published Jefferson and/or Mussolini (1935), was an interested and encouraging interlocutor for a poet seeking re-invention as an ecomist and political commentator - someone who sustained Pound as he swam against the tide. Pound's close involvement with his publisher illuminates an important episode in literary modernism as well as for the study of print culture in the interwar period. This edition of the letters retains Pound's idiosyncratic epistolary idiom and analyzes letter-writing as a genre critical to Pound's intellectual and cultural project, capturing Pound as a collaborator at work.
- Author BiographyMiranda B. Hickman is an associate professor in the Department of English at McGill University.
- Author(s)Miranda B. Hickman,Robin E. Feenstra
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.