All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the evangelical South to the 'unchurched' Pacific Northwest, regional religious differences have a dramatic impact on public life t only in the regions themselves but also in the United States as a whole. One Nation, Divisible shows how geographical religious diversity has shaped public culture in eight distinctive regions of the country and how regional differences influence the debate around critical national issues.The paperback edition features new material on regional religious differences in the 2008 election, the 2010 mid-terms, and during Barack Obama's presidency.
- Author BiographyMark Silk is professor of religion in public life at Trinity College and director of the Leonard E. Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in Public Life. Andrew Walsh is visiting assistant professor of history and religion at Trinity College and associate director of the Leonard E. Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in Public Life.
- Author(s)Andrew Walsh,Mark Silk
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion by Region
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight435 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.