CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful counting book from Judith Kerr, the best-selling author of the Mog series and The Tiger Who Came to Tea One moonlit, magical night in the zoo An elephant jumped in the air and flew. But body knew. It's only once all the visitors have gone home that the real fun starts in the Zoo! Follow all the animals throughout the night in this gorgeous picture book and find out what mischief they get into.
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape from the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She has a daughter who is a designer and a son who is a novelist. Judith lives in London.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. ill
- Weight220 g
- Width113 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Read bySusan Sheridan
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.