Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful counting book from Judith Kerr, the best-selling author of the Mog series and The Tiger Who Came to Tea One moonlit, magical night in the zoo An elephant jumped in the air and flew. But body knew. It's only once all the visitors have gone home that the real fun starts in the Zoo! Learn to count in a fun and wonderfully imaginative way as you follow all the animals through the night in this gorgeous picture book, and find out what mischief they get into.
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape from the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She has a daughter who is a designer and a son who is a novelist. Judith lives in London.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judith Kerr
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.