Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionBecca, w in her thirties, is desperate to find comfort and sleep as she moves to a small town once again. There she hopes to find what has been missing from her life since she left her small home town and moved to the city. Having years without peace and the ability to sleep, her days are filled with emptiness and loneliness. Drained from the struggle of life, and the decision to leave her family and friends years ago, she embarks down a road of memories and voices from her past. In a single night she must re-live all the painful memories and mistakes she has made. Alone, in the dark, in her own bedroom, she is faced with answering the question she has avoided all her life. In the end, after a night that seems as if it will never end, somehow what she had overlooked all along becomes so real that she finds herself yielding to what she kws is the only thing that can bring her peace - and finding grace that brings her restoration she never dreamed possible.
- Author(s)Beverly S. Harless
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.