All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
About this product
- Description'You don't understand what you do to me.' His whole life Gunnar has felt unworthy of love. But one unforgettable night his childhood sweetheart Kadlin offers herself to him. Kwing he will never truly deserve her, he leaves the next morning...His memories will have to last a lifetime. Kadlin has been devastated since Gunnar left. Now, two years later, he returns, wounded from his battles across the sea, and Kadlin must decide whether to trust him again and tell him about the true consequence of their one night together!
- Author BiographyHarper St. George was raised in rural Alabama and along the tranquil coast of northwest Florida. It was a setting filled with stories of the old days that instilled in her a love of history, romance, and adventure. By high school, she had discovered the romance novel which combined all of those elements into one perfect package. She lives in Atlanta, GA with her husband and two young children. Visit her website: www.harperstgeorge.com.
- Author(s)Harper St. George
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleViking Warriors
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight170 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.