All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis humorous, rhythmic, read-aloud story is about a young boy who awakens to find that everything around him is odd. He has one shoe, his shirt has three sleeves, and his dog has five legs! Children and adults will delight in finding all the odd things hidden in the art. The For Creative Minds section includes odd fun facts, an odd coloring chart a How Odd? Oddities section, a Creative Sparks supplement and a counting activity.
- Author BiographyDoris Fisher(Happy Birthday to Whooo?, My Half Day, One Odd Day, andMy Even Day)loves writing in verse. She has written a biography, Kelly Clarkson, and a six book series, Grammar All-Stars: The Parts of Speech for Gareth Stevens. Doris is a member of the Society for Children s Book Writers and Illustrators. Her children s writing includes fiction, nonfiction, poetry, word puzzles and mazes. She has been published in various children s magazines includingBabybug, Highlights for Children, andWee Ones Magazine. Doris and her husband live in the Houston, Texas area. They have two grown children.
- Author(s)Dani Sneed,Doris Fisher
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width226 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Lee
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.