CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAmateur road racer, raconteur and car guy extraordinaire, Anatoly Arutuff tells a lifetime of his favorite true first person stories. From his youth in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, to participation at the real Targa Florio, to eventually winning the SCCA ruffs in his Morgan 4/4, to more recent times on the historic rally circuit Toly makes you think you were there sharing all the adventures and camaraderie. There are intriguing family moments, the exuberance of youth and brushes with greats such as Redman, Clark and Moss plus many lesser kwn players from the past sixty years who collectively molded the sports car culture that has always surrounded the author. Written in an uncomplicated and light-hearted style the reader will either renew a relationship or discover a new friend in a man who suggests, All the car stuff I ve done is a sort of cross-section of what you would have done, if you d been young in the sixties and had the money. Ride with Toly on the roads and racetracks in America and Europe and share in an experience that is truly One Off!
- Author BiographyAnatoly Arutunoff has raced with Bob Bondurant, Phil Hill, Richie Ginther, Dan Gurney, Ak Miller, and Carroll Shelby back when cars slid, drivers were visible, and the average privateer like Arutunoff could finish fourth in a grand prix race against the factories.
- Author(s)Anatoly A Arutunoff
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour plates
- Weight753 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.