All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people are making the shift to a vegetablecentric diet. Yet, in a two-person household it can be challenging to find quick, easy, and satisfying recipes to cook up at the end of a busy workday (especially without leftovers). This follow-up to the successful One Pan, Two Plates provides 70 perfectly sized vegetarian—think Butternut Risotto, Gcchi with Wild Mushrooms and Edamame, and Eggplant Rollatini—all requiring only one pan and one hour or less to prepare. With beverage pairings for each recipe and an Extra hungry? feature for heartier appetites, each dish is one that home cooks will make again and again.
- Author BiographyCarla Snyder has had a 30-year culinary journey as a caterer, cooking school teacher, artisan baker, and, most recently, food writer and cookbook author (One Pan, Two Plates was published by CB in 2013). She has also co-authored The Mixer Bible, the James Beard-nominated The Big Book of Appetizers, The Take-Out Menu Cookbook: How to Cook IN the Foods You Love to Order OUT and 300 Sensational Soups, picked by Good Morning America as one of the best books of 2008. Carla has written for Bon AppEtit, Family Fun, Chile Pepper, Coastal Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Feast! Food & Fine Living in Northeast Ohio and The Plain Dealer as well as completed recipe development and spokesperson work for Swanson Broths, The National Onion Growers Association, Torani, and Lindsay Olives. She is a frequent guest on Martha Stewart Living Radio and promotes her books in cooking classes across the nation.
- Author(s)Carla Snyder
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notepaperback with flaps28 colour photographs by Jody Horton
- Weight771 g
- Width208 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byJody Horton
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.