All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the theory of strongly continuous one-parameter semigroups of linear operators. A special feature of the text is an unusually wide range of applications such as to ordinary and partial differential operators, to delay and Volterra equations, and to control theory. Also, the book places an emphasis on philosophical motivation and the historical background.
- Author(s)Klaus-Jochen Engel,Rainer Nagel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number194
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight932 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.