Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by iscrap76
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Pig is driving into town in his shiny blue motorcar, but it keeps on breaking down. Luckily he meets some friends along the way. They help him get that car back on the road again and everyone hops in to share the ride. But it isn't long before - Crash Bash! Bing Bang! Clanga-langa-clunk! - Harry's car is beyond repair. Now how will he get home? This is a wonderfully rhythmic, comic tale featuring five cheerful pigs.
- Author BiographyAlan Durant has written over forty books for children of all ages - from pre-school to teenage.These include GOAL! (978-0-3304-3654-0) and the ever popular picture book, FOOTBALL FEVER (978-1-4050-5566-6). Alan frequently visits schools to perform, give talks and run workshops. He is passionate about reading, football and Manchester United! Tor Freeman studied illustration at Kingston University and this is her second book for Macmillan. Her first AMBROSE GOES FOR GOLD (978- 0-2305-3146-8) published earlier this year and marked her debut as an author/illustrator. Tor lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Alan Durant
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date19/07/2011
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width270 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tor Freeman
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.41
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.45
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $19.98
- AU $9.05Trending at AU $9.79
- AU $9.77Trending at AU $11.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.