All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal leadership and consensus which leads to achievement of a definitive plan of priorities is the only way for the planet to advance or maybe even survive. This is the main premise of One Planet, One Plan. Through an exploration of the past and present failures and bright spots - with reference to the United Nations and the influence of Abraham Maslow - a new model is revealed - that of synergy. Although t a new term, using straightforward logic, Anderson Conrad finally brings everything together to define synergy as the ultimate goal of a master plan....a plan from which all other plans evolve. He maintains that, with faith in ourselves and each other and by following this one uniform plan, we can attain that synergy.
- Author BiographyReflecting back on his studies, Anderson Conrad recalled one concept that he found most interesting. It was Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Not that it was especially dramatic, but that it just seemed to hit home. Essentially the theory described our own true nature and with that - our inherent 'goodness'. More significantly, for him, it later revealed the importance of the hierarchy from a priorities perspective - particularly when he was confronted by the ups and downs of his own health. Everything that was happening in his life seemed to draw a parallel with Maslow's model - so he wondered... If this needs/priorities model defined the individual, then what about the planet? And furthermore...to where does the top of the hierarchy lead? It was with great interest that he pursued this line of inquiry to extend Maslow's theories onto a global model. This book is the culmination of those efforts. It is written from an American perspective because he feels America is in the best position, at this time, to lead the world towards leading itself.
- Author(s)Anderson Conrad
- Date of Publication08/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.