All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a 6 by 9 format If you prefer the 8.5 by 11 inch format, you can purchase the same recipes in the book titled 'Fun With Food This cookbook is filled with recipes you will love to make and share with others. In the t too distant past there may have been only a single wage-earner and a corresponding homemaker. As a result, a wide variety of home-cooked dishes at the dinner table became common. With the advent of two income families meal preparation has turned out to be less convenient, and many have taken to eating more meals in restaurants or relying on the grocery store for freshly prepared or frozen dinners. The luxury of cooking at home has three main foes... first, of course, is a lack of time second is the rmal multi-dish cooking with its need to have all dishes ready at the same time third is the anying chore of cleaning several pots, pans or bowls One helpful solution to this dilemma might be the minutes meal concept. Ather may be the almost-homemade cooking style that uses many off the shelf ingredients to simplify the cooking process. The main disadvantage to both of these methods is that neither of them does much to address the time that is required for cleanup. A reduction in cooking time matters little if there is still a substantial dish cleanup routine to go through once the preparation and service is finished. This is how One Pot Classics comes to the rescue. The book's premise is that there are a wide variety of classic and gourmet-level meals that can be prepared (usually) in a single pot or pan in order to mitigate the cleanup routine.
- Author BiographyWhile my background as a Computer Systems Analyst may not seem to fit in with writing a cookbook, it does. I have analyzed various family, friend, and article recipes and reconstructed them with ease of cooking and clean-up in mind.
- Author(s)Kip Koehler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.