All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.04New
- AU $44.82New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
About this product
- DescriptionOne Pot is an invaluable companion for anyone who: wants a scrumptious, slow-cook-style meal, is time-pressed, lacks facilities or wishes to minimize washing up. With a wide selection of classic recipes made easy to cook with the option of using only one pot, filling flavourful meals are mere pages away - from succulent soups to comforting casseroles, from traditional favourites, like Steak & Kidney Stew, to Thai Green Fragrant Mussels. The clear step-by-step photography and easy-to-follow text allow for a quick and easy cooking experience.
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.