Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe one pot paleo cookbook from award-winning Australian chef and restaurateur Pete Evans, bestselling author of Healthy Every Day and Family Food Need ideas for delicious stress-free dinners? Want minimal washing up at the end? Keen to use your slow cooker to set and forget? Pete Evans has you covered with 100 simple, warming and flavoursome meals in One Pot Favourites. Inside you'll find stews, roasts, braises, curries, stir-fries and even Pete's favourite meatloaf recipe - all of which can be prepared in just one pot (or wok!). Pete draws inspiration from around the globe as well as closer to home, from Vietnamese beef curry and Moroccan-spiced leg of lamb to chicken tikka masala and herb-crusted fish with native greens. The ingredients in these approachable paleo recipes will make you feel great - fresh vegetables, sustainable seafood, free-range chicken and meat, healthy fats, nuts, seeds and spices. And you won't find any dairy, legumes, grains or refined sugar. There are also extra instructions for using your slow cooker or pressure cooker for many of the recipes, so you can either pop dinner on before you leave for work or whip up a meal in record time in your pressure cooker when you get home. You'll be amazed at the kind of meals you can make with just one cooking vessel. So grab your pot and some utensils and start whipping up flavour-packed all-in-one meals for your family every night of the week!
- Author BiographyPete Evans is an award-winning chef, restaurateur, author, television presenter, health coach, adventure seeker and father. He's one of Australia's leading authorities on healthy cooking and is dedicated to improving people's lives through education about nutritional food and wellness. Pete is host of his own television program, The Paleo Way, and co-host of Channel 7's hugely successful show My Kitchen Rules.
- Author(s)Pete Evans
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight1046 g
- Width213 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- surfsup23.6724 May, 2016by
This book has loads of very yummy recipes in it. I only wish I had more time to cook them all!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.46New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $29.18Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.51
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $31.37Trending at AU $34.39
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.