All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne-Pot Paleo t only provides creative and healthy dishes that feed the whole family, like casseroles, stir fry, bakes and broils, soups and stews, but there are also helpful guides throughout such as ingredient swaps, Paleo substitution charts, steps to prep on the weekend so the weekdays fly by and more. Recipes include Herbed Honey Chicken, Carne Asada, Szechuan Pork, Sesame Beef Stir Fry, Crab Stuffed Salmon and Sweet and Savory Chicken Wings. Sticking to the Paleo diet can be difficult eugh, don't let complicated recipes make it worse. With these quick and tasty recipes, your family will be happy, healthy and well fed in time.
- Author BiographyJENNY CASTANEDA is the founder of PaleoFoodieKitchen.com. Her recipes have been featured on Rubies & Radishes, The Paleo Mom, Paleo Parents, Against All Grain and other popular Paleo blogs. She lives in La Mirada, California.
- Author(s)Jenny Castaneda
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note80 full colour photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.