All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour curvy heroines. Four deployed soldiers. Four love stories and they all begin with just one letter. It started with One Letter. Kellie sent one letter into the Middle East and Sargent Daniel Rodriguez was the one who answered. Despite an ocean between them, love blossomed. But can you truly love someone you've never met? It began with One E-Mail. Madelyn sent out one e-mail to the most feminine name on a list of deployed soldiers SFC Taylor Russell replied. They exchanged e-mails for months, until somewhere along the way they stopped exchanging words and began exchanging pieces of themselves. Their love blossomed quickly, but will it prove strong eugh to survive the test of family? It happened One Christmas. Jane wrote a letter and Sgt Brad Wilcox replied. Despite their age difference, they connected with their words. But when they finally came together, their differences became glaring. They'd already conquered distance, but will they be able to overcome the years between them or will their time together be limited to one Christmas? It was sparked by One Note. Lauren sent a te of encouragement to her newest assigned soldier Private Mason Carter was that soldier. Despite their attempts to remain guarded with one ather, the walls fall fast, and then in the blink of an eye the unthinkable happens. No stranger to loss, Lauren is faced with a choice run to him or run from him. Either way, their hearts will never be the same.
- Author BiographyUSA Today bestselling author Christin Lovell was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina, and currently resides in Orlando, Florida with her three children, two dogs, and one overworked coffee maker. Specializing in romance for the old and the young, she has written over forty titles to date, with many more in store. Body positive and confidence promoting, she empowers readers with her words, using her platform to have a progressive impact on those willing to read it. Not afraid to defy societal standards, she believes that every person is a character, every character has a story to share, and every story, no matter how gritty, deserves a good ending.
- Author(s)Christin Michelle Lovell
- PublisherPermuted Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2017
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationMena
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPermuted Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.