About this product
- DescriptionYour toddlers and preschoolers will love the repetitive rhymes of this adorable Easter counting board book, and parents will appreciate the early learning opportunity that it brings. Count along with little lamb in this sweet rhyming text to celebrate all the fun things that come with Easter This fun counting book ends with the most important part of the Easter season: the reminder that Jesus lives and loves us so. Acclaimed illustrator Anne Kennedy has books that have won the International Reading Associations' Teachers' Choices Awards, Notable Book by the American Library Association award, and more. Sample text: One spring lamb, a sign of love, One sun, bright and warm above. Two white lilies dancing in the breeze, Two new daffodils, pretty as you please.
- Author BiographyAnne Vittur Kennedy loves the quiet space of her studio and lives in Ohio with her husband, Jack; her dog, Brody; and her horses, Sitka and Frisco.
- Author(s)Anne Vittur Kennedy
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.