Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
About this product
- DescriptionEven the most organised and skilful cook can find themselves pressed for time. The secret lies in clever pre-preparation. This might mean having a bake or a stuffed roast ready assembled in the fridge, ready to be popped into the oven or having an impressive sauce or topping prepared to provide a flourish to an otherwise straightforward dish. In One Step Ahead best-selling author Mary Berry provides the solution for the time-poor cook, with 100 recipes devised either to be worked through in the usual way or taken to a 'holding point' - a stage that will give you a head start when putting together a meal in limited time. Shortcuts are given wherever possible, and Mary helps the reader through any tricky techniques in her usual, inimitable crystal-clear manner. The recipes are divided into Party Nibbles and First Courses, Main Courses, including meat, poultry and game, fish and pasta and rice, Vegetable Dishes, Puddings and Desserts, and Baking. This truly is the essential guide to inspire confident cooking in a way that makes entertaining fun.
- Author BiographyMary Berry is one of Britain's best known and best loved cookery writers and is only growing in popularity by hosting Great British Bake Off. Since her first cookery book, The Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook in 1970 Mary has published over 60 books selling over five million copies worldwide. She has appeared on countless TV and radio programmes and is a regular contributor on BBC2's Saturday Kitchen and Radio 4's Woman's Hour. She is the author of the official Aga Rayburn book, given to every new convert with their oven. She has also worked with her daughter Annabel on the highly successful and award winning range of Mary Berry and Daughter Salad Dressings and Sauces. Most recently Mary Berry has been one of the judges on the very successful Great British Bake Off television series.
- Author(s)Mary Berry
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/08/2016
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Width177 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.