All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionShe longs to be free, but will she always be tied to the past? Ever since she was eight years old, Katie Roberts has dreamed of getting away from the Cardiff slums where she lives. When she is only a girl, her handsome but wicked father, Lewis, is imprisoned for theft leaving Katie and her mother homeless and penniless. Life is hard for Katie - t only because of their poverty but also because of the stigma of her father's shame. When Lewis is released years later, it seems that life must improve. But to Katie's horror, it becomes worse than she has ever kwn it. When she and her father are left alone together, Katie seeks happiness and love elsewhere but, as she struggles to make a new life for herself, there is difficulty and danger at every turn.
- Author BiographyRosie Harris was born in Cardiff and grew up there and in the West Country. After her marriage she lived for some years on Merseyside before moving to Buckinghamshire where she still lives. She has three grown-up children and six grandchildren and writes full time.
- Author(s)Rosie Harris
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight215 g
- Width112 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.