All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionTHE WYOMING COWBOY Ex-Marine Carson Lundgren's Wyoming ranch is a place where families of fallen war heroes can find joy and healing. The last thing he expects is to fall for his first guest and her young son. But widow Tracy Baretta and six-year-old Johnny bring life to his own wounded heart. A FAMILY FOR THE RUGGED RANCHER Gruff rancher Luke's new live-in housekeeper comes with an unexpected addition - a small son! Emily may be a pretty single mum but a family's t on this bachelor's wish list! Yet, before long, Luke realises his new little family is more than he could ever have dreamed of...THE MAN WHO HAD EVERYTHING Grant Clifton and Stephanie Julen have kwn one ather forever, and the tragedy that shattered their lives years ago drew them closer together. But the Canyon's golden boy never thought of shy little Steph in a romantic way. Until, suddenly, he realises she's all grown up!
- Author BiographyRebecca Winters lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. With canyons and high alpine meadows full of wildflowers, she never runs out of places to explore. They, plus her favourite vacation spots in Europe, often end up as backgrounds for her romance novels because writing is her passion, along with her family and church. Rebecca loves to hear from readers. If you wish to e-mail her, please visit her website at: www.cleanromances.com Donna lives on Canada's east coast with her family which includes a husband, a couple of kids, a senior dog and two crazy cats. When she's not writing she enjoys knitting, gardening, cooking, and is a Masterpiece Theater addict. While her heartwarming stories have been translated into several languages, hit bestseller lists and won awards, her favorite thing is to hear from readers! Visit her on the web at www.DonnaAlward.com. A New York Times bestselling author, Christine Rimmer has written over ninety contemporary romances for Harlequin Books. Christine has won the Romantic Times BOOKreviews Reviewers Choice Award and has been nominated six times for the RITA Award. She lives in Oregon with her family. Visit Christine at http://www.christinerimmer.com.
- Author(s)Christine Rimmer,Donna Alward,Rebecca Winters
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight320 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.