All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen young Eva and Malcolm meet and fall in love, their happiness shields them from the realization that everything is against their relationship. Eva is white, and Malcolm is black. The year is 1920 in the city of San Francisco. Although Eva has been raised with a very open-mind and has been taught t to judge others, she finds support from her family and friends. Eva and Malcolm face cruelty and judgement in the world and within the walls of Eva's home. Eva truly sees this world with her eyes wide open. A decision made beyond Eva's control changes their lives forever and leaves her wondering how her life could have been different. Eva must decide if she will keep her heart and her mind open to the one she loves.
- Author(s)Trudy L Warner
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.