All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionOne Thing for Certain, Two Things for Sure reminds us that there are mistakes or accidents in life-that everything happens as it should. Through the dissolution of a sordid affair with a married man, friendships, and personal setbacks Stewart teaches us the art of letting go, and adapting to whatever comes our way. Stewart allows us, the reader, an intimate look into his personal life through stories that center on dating, love, fear, fate and destiny. I hope my story, these words, will help navigate the lives of men and women everywhere. Craig Stewart's groundbreaking debut memoir, Words Never Spoken transcended race, gender and sexuality. Dubbed a literary piece of artwork, Words Never Spoken gave voice to men and women who are conflicted sexually, and frustrated by the complexities of being gay, bisexual or trans. Stewart returns with the long awaited sequel, One Thing for Certain, Two Things for Sure, A Memoir continued. I promised myself years ago that I wouldn't be the kind of writer, artist, who puts out a project because people want to hear more from me. Rather, I'd be the kind of artist that only puts out a work because I have something to say, and I've kept that promise.
- Author BiographyCraig Stewart an artistic virtuoso with a passion for literature, music and theatre is bringing his love for storytelling to the arts scene. He showcased his skills and ambition, with his debut stage production-A Day in the Life. It finished a successful run in Atlanta and established Stewart as one of the nation's up and coming artists. The first in his immediate family to graduate from college, Stewart attended Hampton University, where he received a degree in liberal arts. Originally a native of Baltimore, Stewart moved to Atlanta over a decade ago with dreams of making it in the music industry. Despite his passion and several opportunities to work with established artists and producers, Stewart eventually realized that his future was not just in music. He turned his attention to writing, and in 2002, his first play, A Day in the Life, opened at Atlanta's 14th Street Playhouse. The show's original running was cut short by a lack of funding and Stewart's personal battles with depression. In 2004, Stewart founded his own greeting card company, Say It in a Card, LLC. It was through Say It in a Card that he eventually met a backer to sponsor a second run of A Day in the Life. The new production opened in 2007 to a sold out crowd, played thirteen shows over ten days at the Balzer Theater and was quickly hailed as a powerful artistic statement regarding the emotional and societal pressures experienced by gay African American men. Born out of Stewart's own personal struggles to find love and a sense of self- understanding as a gay man, A Day in the Life touched the hearts and minds of audience members and rapidly won Stewart praise from critics and publications like Southern Voice and DAVID magazine. In addition to his success as a playwright, Stewart has written for the Atlanta-based theater company, Youth Ensemble of Atlanta (YEA)-an organization supported and funded at one point by actress & philanthropist Jane Fonda. His greeting card business (Say It in a Card) has been very successful and his talents have won him the prestigious honor of writing personalized cards for such high-profile clients as Darius Miles of the Portland Trailblazers and award- winning recording artist Brandy. Stewart has also co-produced a number of reality show projects in partnership with Kenny Leon Productions and with noted television personality and world-renowned fashion expert Dwight Eubanks of the Atlanta Housewives.
- Author(s)MR Craig Stewart
- PublisherImpeccable Works, LLC.
- Date of Publication16/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpeccable Works, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.