All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActually, nearly eleven hundred important words. Each entry includes pronunciation, definition, other forms, and the word used in a sentence. This book was designed as a companion to 500 Key Words for the SAT, so there is little duplication between the two.
- Author BiographyCharles Gulotta has worked as a freelance writer and editor since 1980. He is the author of four other books, including 500 Key Words for the SAT, 100 Math Tips for the SAT, Learn This, and Extraordinary Women in Politics. Originally from New York, he now lives in Prince Edward Island, Canada, with his wife Maria and their three children.
- Author(s)Charles Gulotta
- PublisherMostly Bright Ideas
- Date of Publication03/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMostly Bright Ideas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.