All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Lana Hafner's childhood and early adult life revolved around her mother, who was alcoholic and obsessive-compulsive. Beautiful, charming, and completely captive to her mental illness, Susan's mother possessed ne of the skills necessary for raising a child. As she moved from bar to bar, boyfriend to boyfriend, and husband to husband, Susan was shuffled along--hidden in the shadows--desperately trying to make a life for herself and her mother. An only child growing up with one to depend on, Susan quickly learned how to fend for herself, how to take care of those around her, and--above all else--how to keep anyone from getting too close. After finding God in the pews of a Baptist church in Louisiana, Susan began a journey of struggle, hope, and redemption. As the barriers that gave her strength as a child slowly crumbled, she discovered who she is, how much God loves her, and what it really means to be part of a family. One Touch tells the story of how, against all odds, God performed miracle after miracle in the life of someone who possessed thing but the will to follow Him. With heartbreaking honesty, Susan's story provides proof that God loves us as we are and that just one touch from Him can transform any life.
- Author BiographySusan Lana Hafner is the founder of One Touch Awakening, a nonprofit organization that provides pillowcases, snuggle pillows, and mosquito nets that are intended to encourage people to have a nightly private meeting place with God. She was the coowner of a Christian bookstore for 24 years, and has served as both local and area president with Aglow International. Susan frequently speaks at retreats, churches, and other organizations. She lives in Louisiana with her husband, Michael. She lives in Louisiana with her husband, Michael.
- Author(s)Susan Lana Hafner
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.