All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA complete revision and substantial expansion of the first edition of Aladar Kogler's instant classic. This unique book looks at the key attributes that make elite fencers into world champions. Then it shows how you can develop these traits in yourself-- how you can strengthen yourself mentally to meet fencing's unique demands. Specific recommendations for your sense of distance, sense of tempo, bout preparation, bout psychology, and tactics. And there's much more, including a general program of mental preparation that extends to all aspects of life. Written especially for coaches but a must-read for all competitors.
- Author BiographyAladar Kogler, Ph.D. is former national coach of both the US and Czechoslovakia and former co-head coach at Columbia-Barnard, where, he heads the Sports Psychological Institute. He is a member of the US Fencing Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Aladar Kogler
- PublisherSka Swordplay Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSka Swordplay Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.