All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dentist was found with a blackened hole below his right temple. A pistol lay on the floor near his outflung right hand. Later, one of his patients was found dead from a lethal dose of local anaesthetic. A clear case of murder and suicide. But why would a dentist commit a crime in the middle of a busy day of appointments? A shoe buckle holds the key to the mystery. Now - in the words of the rhyme - can Poirot pick up the sticks and lay them straight?
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English with another billion in over 70 foreign languages. She is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 20 plays, and six novels written under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/08/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight179 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time315
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.20
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.29
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.96
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.84
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $19.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.58
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $37.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.