All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy being grateful with One Year Wiser: A Gratitude Journal, the latest book from illustrator and Huffington Post blogger Mike Medaglia. Filled with hand-drawn illustrations, exercises and quotes to inspire gratitude, this beautiful journal will encourage you to stay mindful of everything you have to be grateful for. Whether it's finding beauty in the everyday, appreciating small acts of kindness or being thankful for life's challenges, One Year Wiser: A Gratitude Journal will help you keep a record of the moments that make life wonderful.
- Author BiographyMike Medaglia is a cartoonist, illustrator and comics editor. A Zen Buddhist practitioner, he draws a meditation comic for The Huffington Post and a weekly strip, The Mindful Life , for The Elephant Journal. He is the author of the bestselling One Year Wiser: 365 Illustrated Meditations and One Year Wiser: The Colouring Book. Medaglia blogs at oneyearwiser.com. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Mike Medaglia
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleOne Year Wiser
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width130 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.