All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful reissue of a picture book classic to celebrate 25 years of Kipper! Kipper has made a new year resolution t to throw swballs at Tiger. He manages to keep to this for a whole month, but in February it sws! Kipper and Tiger have fun every month as the photos that Kipper takes show. And at the end of the year, Kipper finds out that Tiger hasn't forgotten the swball in February! Mick Inkpen is the libraries' ninth most borrowed author. 'The charmingly comical Inkpen, as always, hits the spot.' Guardian 'Kipper has touched a chord with children and parents alike.' Practical Parenting
- Author BiographyMick Inkpen is one of the top-selling picture book artists and writers in the world and is consistently in the top ten most borrowed authors in UK libraries. The Kipper and Wibbly Pig stories have millions of readers worldwide. He has won the British Book Award twice for Lullabyhullaballoo and Penguin Small and the Children's Book Award for Threadbear. He has also been shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal and the Smarties Award three times, winning Bronze for Wibbly Pig's Silly Big Bear. In addition to this, Kipper won a BAFTA for best animated children's film.
- Author(s)Mick Inkpen
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleKipper
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo .61
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Note4-colour
- Weight210 g
- Width245 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.