All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the best-selling authors of the One-Block Wonders books. New techniques and design strategies using simple geometric shapes give you dramatic quilt imagery that seems to defy logic! Take the ordinary and turn it into something extraordinary with this book.
- Author BiographyMaxine Rosenthal started quilting about fifteen years ago. She used to make clothing, but never anything as large or as time-consuming as a quilt. Maxine did many things before quilting. She had a career writing computer software, and even took a break from that to learn furniture refinishing, which she considered a walk through history. She was commissioned to make a quilt for the movie Grumpier Old Men, and still has a copy of the check from Warner Bros. But, like many, her appearance ended up on the cutting-room floor. Maxine started making kaleidoscope blocks with hexagons and octagons almost as soon as she began quilting. Maxine resides in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Joy Pelzmann,Maxine Rosenthal
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight336 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.