All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe one-sentence poem has proven to be a compelling and persistent poetic device through the ages. This anthology offers strategies and prompts for using the single sentence as a principle of poetic structure, a rhetorical tool, and a stimulus. The book includes an extraordinary array of one-sentence poems from a wide range of historical periods, poetic perspectives, and lengths--from epigrams and aphorisms to sonnets, lyrics, and narratives that range over several pages. More than 80 poets are represented, from Shakespeare to Kay Ryan.
- Author BiographyChristopher Buckley has published 17 books of poems and teaches at the University of California, Riverside. Gary Young has published several books of poems and also designs, illustrates, and prints limited edition books and broadsides at his Greenhouse Review Press.
- PublisherLynx House Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSpokane, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynx House Press
- Weight227 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristopher Buckley,Gary Young
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.