CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
About this product
- DescriptionA reissuing of One for the Rose, a collection of poetry by Philip Levine.
- Author BiographyPHILIP LEVINE was born in 1928 in Detroit and was formally educated there, at the public schools and at Wayne University. After a succession of industrial jobs he left the city and lived in various parts of the country before settling in Fresno, California, where he taught at the university until his retirement in 1992. He now teaches mainly at New York University in the creative writing program. His books have received many awards, most recently the National Book Award for What Work Is (1991) and the Pulitzer Prize in 1995 for The Simple Truth. In 1997 he was inducted into the American Academy of Arts & Letters.
- Author(s)Judge Philip Levine
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCarnegie Mellon Classic Contemporary
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.