One-hour Workouts: 50 Swim, Bike & Run Workouts for Busy Athletes by Michael Jacques, Mark Newton, Scott Molina (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the choice, most endurance athletes would reserve a few hours everyday for training. But the growing ranks of triathletes, runners, and cyclists are proof that most endurance athletes are working professionals. This title offers athletes smart workouts that complement their existing training and keep season goals on track.
- Author BiographyScott Molina claimed 104 professional victories as a professional triathlete (1982-95), including the 1988 Hawaii Ironman World Championships, 6 USA professional championships, 50 USTS triathlons, 2 World's Toughest Triathlon titles, Ultraman World Championships, and 46 other podium finishes. In 1990, Scott married fellow professional triathlete Erin Baker. They live in Christchurch, New Zealand, with their three children. Scott currrently works as a coach. Mark Newton is an exercise physiologist with a degree in Exercise and Sport Science from the University of Sydney. Over the past decade, Mark has worked with some of the world's leading athletes and sporting organizations with results that include 6 World Championship medals and athletes being selected into Olympic Games, Commonwealth Games, Goodwill Games, and World Championships. His athletes include triathlon heavyweights Chris McCormack and Normann Stadler. He lives in Sydney, Australia. Michael Jacques has been around endurance sports longer than even he cares to remember as a runner since age seven and cyclist since age 15. Based in Wellington, New Zealand, with his wife, two kids, one cat, three birds, five bikes and way too many shoes and books, he coaches, writes and organizes events in between planning an attack on the 40-plus age group. Amy White has been putting the swim, bike and run together for more than a decade. Her race resume includes three Ironman races and one age-group world championship. She has served as the editor of Inside Triathlon, Australian Triathlete magazine and as Dan Empfield's first editor on Slowtwitch.com. She lives in Wellington, New Zealand, where she's happiest rolling over Moonshine on her bike, running Oriental Parade at night and drinking flat whites.
- Author(s)Mark Newton,Michael Jacques,Scott Molina
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour diagrams
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.