All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the development of an accurate, national registry is being advocated at the legislative level (H.R.1362/S.1273), it is unkwn how many people have Parkinson's Disease. The web site of The Michael J. Fox Foundation For Parkinson's Research reasonably states: Estimates of the number of people living with the disease therefore vary, but recent research indicates that at least one million people in the United States... have Parkinson's. One In A Million is the story of a daughter's five years spent helping one of them... her joyful, fun-loving mother. With a surprising twist near the story's end, the moving memoir is written with the hope of promoting awareness of Parkinson's, which in turn could help foster continuing research and, ultimately, a cure.
- Author BiographyMary Jacobson is the author of Chesta's Way, a book-as-fundraiser for the Washington State 4-H Foundation. Mary is a longtime resident of Bainbridge Island, near Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Mary Jacobson
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.