All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders of all ages will enjoy the challenge of discovering the answers to - or being stumped by - these interactive mysteries. In brief paragraphs and black-and-white illustrations, award-winning author Sandy Silverthorne and John Warner present 70 puzzles, each with a logical aha answer that requires thinking outside the box. Clues and answers are included in separate sections. Mystery: A man is looking at a clock that displays the correct time, but he doesn't kw what time it is. Why t? Clues: The man can see and tell time perfectly well. The clock is rmal and in plain sight. More than one clock is in the room. Solution: Each clock in the room is displaying a different time, so he doesn't kw which one is correct. Hours of wholesome entertainment is practically guaranteed!
- Author BiographySandy Silverthorne has been writing and illustrating books since 1988 and has over 500,000 copies in print. His award-winning Great Bible Adventure children's series sold more than 180,000 copies and has been distributed worldwide in eight languages. He's worked with Focus on the Family, Universal Studios, and the Charlotte Hornets. Connect with him at sandysilverthornebooks.com John Warner has been fascinated by detectives and mysteries ever since he was old enough to read. He holds a degree in business administration and operates his own video production business. He and his wife, Kristin, and their three children live in Oregon.
- Author(s)John Warner,Sandy Silverthorne
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.