All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis funny, yet heartwarming story will help you discover what is most important in life. Levi has One of those Days, but through Mom's love and encouragement realizes that it's t how you start your day, but how you end it that really matters. Mom chooses to put their relationship over her son's failure, and the end result is connection. Enjoy this third book in the series by the Silk Family.
- Author(s)Danny Silk,Karen Renee Johnson
- PublisherLoving on Purpose
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoving on Purpose
- Weight122 g
- Width178 mm
- Height108 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.