All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionAcademic and inspirational study connects Fibromyalgia with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Candidiasis and Immune Dysfunction using empirical evidence. Teresa describes traditional and n-traditional treatments, most of which she has personally tried.
- Author BiographyTeresa Eakman is now living life to its fullest in Hutchinson, Minnesota. She is a mental health therapist in private practice, as well as a single mother of a 5-year old daughter, the blessing that brought her closer to the answer.
- Author(s)Teresa L. Eakman
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.