One to One: The Visual Culture of International Tickets by Tanja Backe (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an international collection of ticket stubs covering the past two decades. These tickets come from every imaginable source: tickets from airplanes, trains, ferries buses, the metro, cloakrooms, and parking lots, bank and taxi receipts, inspection labels, admission tickets for museums, theatres, cinemas, circuses, operas, zoos, concerts, ballets. Organized n-chrologically but by color, the collection reprints the tickets at actual-size, one-to-one. Backe guides us through the variety of typefaces, languages, formats, styles, backgrounds, brand identities, illustrations, and other graphic elements of this sweeping collection. Fascinatingly small, the ticket has a unique and intriguing format that demands efficiency and utility, making the modest ticket a product of high design and ingenuity.
- Author(s)Tanja Backe
- PublisherActarD Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintActarD Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1240 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.